Wonder-doctor called leech.
The applied medicine has
hundreds years experience in the struggle against the human diseases.
Dozens thousands of different mixtures, tablets, vaccines, drugs, etc.
have been created – and all of them effect the human treatment. And
why do the professional doctors again and again apply to the
traditional methods of treatment preferring old remedies tested by our
ancestors? There is no secret in that… All these methods are
grounded on the natural roots. That is why our medical center applied
to the ancient method of "treatment for hundreds diseases" -
(from Latin hirudo-leech) is known since ancient times. Along with the general
bloodletting, it has been considered as a necessary remedy in treatment for
Secret of salivary glands of medical
leech contains more than 100 bioactive substances and has
anti-edematous, bacteriostatic, analgesic, resolving actions, it eliminates
microcirculation disorders, restores damaged vascular permeability of tissues
and organs, eliminates hypoxia (oxygen starvation), reduces blood pressure,
increases immune system activity, detoxifies the organism, releases it from the
threatening complications, such as infarct, stroke, improves bioenergetic status
of the organism.
The way of leech secret injection is
very simple: being placed on the skin it bites the skin, then the secret of the
leech saliva falls into the blood channel and goes to the disease focus through
In the treatment we use hirudoreflexotherapy
placing the leeches on the reflexogenic points as a "Life needle".
Indications for treatment with
- cardiovascular diseases, including essential hypertension and ischemia
disease, phlebogene diseases of the lower extremities;
- chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma;
- gastrointestinal tract diseases (hepatitis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis,
- ENT diseases;
- paradontosis and other teeth diseases;
- urological diseases;
- male sterility;
- skin diseases (neurodermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, herpes);
- gynaecological disorders (commissural processes in the small pelvis, female
sterility, chronic adnexitis, parametritis, endometriosis, fibromastopathy);
- systemic diseases (rheumatic arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus,
- osteochondrosis and radiculitis;
- eyes diseases, including glaucoma;
- infantile cerebral paralysis (ICP) and other diseases.
Bioactive substances of the medicinal leeches:
||Inhibitor of kallikrein of the blood plasma
||Intibitor of Xa factor of the blood coagulation
Leeches and a History of Medicine
U.S. approves leeches for therapy
Leeches - Pricing Information